Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thesis Brainstorming

Communication has always been an interest of mine as well as psychology and sociology. How people communicate with one another and how it's not always necessarily the message sent but the message received. A teacher told us years ago "you are the center of your own universe" because we only see the world from our perspectives. It is sometimes hard to recognize and understand other people's emotions. I always liked learning about how people communicate with one another and I took a media and communications class last fall. I also have considered gender and gender roles since my research in the disciplines was sexuality gender and difference. I honestly am not sure which direction I want to go with. Although I find the golden ratio fascinating I'm not sure if that's where I want to go for my thesis. I NEED SERIOUS HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment