Wednesday, October 6, 2010

thesis brainstorming

Just brainstorming more on my thesis. Again, content I'm not sure of but the theory of energy not being created or destroyed only displaced really interests me and I think I want to focus more on that than creating visual energy with design. I really like the religious side of this theory. I am not myself a very religious person but I do believe in divine energy and life after death and I think maybe it's something different than we think such as our souls traveling through different energy frequencies and we exist together but in separate frequencies. I have no idea how to represent that in design. As a designer I'm really interested in detail and intricate patterns with a whole bunch of smaller parts making up an amazing whole. Maybe I can create a strong and powerful large image from a ton of smaller parts. I want my piece(s) to have a strong effect both from up close and from a distance. I don't really want to do something 3d I want to stick with 2d. I recently have gotten into print making I'm not sure if that will influence the execution of my thesis but I'm open to it. I don't want to necessarily restrain myself to the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment